Visit Website : CracksNow.com
Windows 10 RS5 Build 17704 (x86/x64/ARM) All In One (30 in 1) ISO [CracksNow]
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Remote Server
- Windows 10 Enterprise
Whats New ?
01. Thank you for your continued support of testing Sets. They continue to receive valuable feedback from you as They develop this feature helping to ensure They deliver the best possible experience once it’s ready for release. Starting with this build, we’re taking Sets offline to continue making it great. Based on your feedback, some of the things we’re focusing on include improvements to the visual design and continuing to better integrate Office and Microsoft Edge into Sets to enhance workflow. If you have been testing Sets, you will no longer see it as of today’s build, however, Sets will return in a future WIP flight. Thanks again for your feedback.
02. If you have a Surface Studio, you should be able to update to Build 17698. Previously – Surface Studios were unable to update to Builds 17682, 17686, and 17692.
03. They fixed an issue that could result in seeing a 0x80070057 error in Windows Update when upgrading to the last few flights.
04. They fixed an issue from the last two flights resulting in the lock screen crashing in a loop when Picture Password was selected.
05. They fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing a high volume of Start reliability issues in the last few flights.
06. They fixed an issue where if you used WIN+A to open the Action Center you couldn’t immediately press Esc to close it.
07. If clipboard history isn’t enabled, you can now enable it straight from WIN+V.
08. Have multiple items in your clipboard history (WIN+V)? You can now start fresh in one shot by clicking the new clear all button.
09. They fixed an issue resulting in noticeable lag when launching Task View on high DPI devices.
10. They fixed an issue where Task View would still have a launch animation if “Show animations in Windows” was turned off.
11. They fixed an issue where some cards in Timeline would appear with the text drawn twice, once normally, and a second time dimmer and with slightly different line spacing.
12. They fixed an issue resulting Cortana crashing when attempting to edit reminders in the last few flights.
13. They fixed an issue when using Cortana causing search results to sometimes not do anything when clicked in the last few flights.
14. They fixed an issue where the People flyout was using the old Microsoft Store icon.
15. They fixed an issue resulting in Credential Manager having white on white text when using Windows in dark theme.
16. They fixed an issue where the string “Don’t use the index when searching…” in File Explorer’s Folder Options dialog had corrupted text.
17. They’ve heard your feedback and are updating our sorting by size filters in File Explorer to be something a bit more modern. When you upgrade to this build you’ll find Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge and Gigantic are now defined as 0 – 10KB, 16KB – 1MB, 1 MB to 128 MB, 128 MB – 1 GB, 1 GB – 4 GB, and > 4 GB, respectively.
18. They’ve added some new keywords to help you get to the settings you’re looking for – for example “rename” will now find “View your PC name” (from which you can rename your PC). Please log feedback if there are any others that you’d like us to add!
19. They fixed an issue resulting in Settings crashing when changing the default browser in the last flight.
20. They fixed an issue where after a reboot, settings for Background Apps would revert to default.
21. They fixed an issue where on demand features that were less than 1 MB (such as RSAT: IPAM Client) would fail to install.
22. They fixed an issue where if your Bluetooth was turned off when upgrading to recent builds, the toggle for turning on/off Bluetooth wouldbe missing in the Settings page and the Bluetooth quick action button in the Action Center will not work. Note: this fix willprevent the issue from happening again, however if you are already impacted you will need to uninstall the radioadapter and re-enumerate it to get yourself back into a good state. You can do this by opening Device Manager, finding the radio adapter listed under Bluetooth, right-clicking and selecting Uninstall (make sure “delete the driver software for this device” is left unchecked), clicking Uninstall, then going to the Action menu and selecting “Scan for hardware changes”.
23. They fixed an issue resulting in certain Bluetooth devices, like the NOAHLink, not connecting after upgrading.
24. They fixed the bug that was impacting driver testing scenarios where executing HLK Component/Device driver tests might havecaused abugcheck that blocked test execution.
25. They fixed the issue causing the Game bar to crash on x86 machines.
26. To improve clarity, we’ve separated Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking & typing into two settings: Settings > Privacy > Speech and Settings > Privacy > Inking & typing personalization.
27. They fixed the issue that caused Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator, Choose Keyboard settings to be missing text as well as visible values in the two combo boxes.
28. They added DTS:X to the list of spatial audio technologies you can use.
29. They addressed a crash in the audio troubleshooter if querying the volume or mute state failed.
30. They fixed an audio service issue that could cause some previously-recoverable hangs to become unrecoverable.
31. They’ve updated Microsoft Edge so that even if a tab is not actively playing audio you will now be able to preemptively mute it from the context menu when right-clicking the tab.
32. They fixed an issue for certain languages where when loading tabs in Microsoft Edge you may briefly see a formatting placeholder (%) in the tab name.
33. They fixed an issue where drag events in Microsoft Edge (after moving a tab) could arrive out of order, leading to not being able to close that window.
34. They fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would exit full screen video mode if focus was set to an Outlook window on a secondary monitor.
35. They fixed an off-by-one error when using the up arrow to go through your command history in Command Prompt in recent flights.
36. Thanks everyone who shared feedback about the Microsoft Pinyin IME experience introduced with Build 17661. With today’s build the experience will be returning to the one that shipped with the April 2018 Update, while They take your feedback into consideration.
37. They fixed an issue resulting in text being unexpectedly finalized when typing using the Japanese IME in Outlook 2016.
38. They fixed an issue where when using the Emoji Panel in a win32 app the first letter of the search might get dropped.
39. When using the touch keyboard you’ll find that the clipboard button is now always visible in the candidate pane. Tapping it will bring up your clipboard history for you to browse and paste from.
40. Shapewriting on the touch keyboard is now available when using English (Australia)!
41. They have fixed an issue where if you had previously performed a Find using Narrator’s Find feature and you brought up the dialog the text would not have been cleared from the field.
42. They’ve updated Ease of Access flyout on the login screen so that Narrator now has an on / off toggle
HOW TO INSTALL ?
1. Download the build (either 64bit or 32bit or arm64).
2. Create a bootable drive or Install from ISO.
3. Select the Windows you want to install.
4. Skip the activation.
5. After installing, use the activator to activate your windows.
6. Done, Enjoy Now!
The Activator is included